When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq-ui-classic
- Two Cancel buttons after applying changes in Comparison Sections
- Adding global filters only possible by (super)admin
- Not able to run the UI classic at local host
- Fix cancel buttons and some history cleanup
- Cannot access Datastore and perform SSA under Datastore Clusters
- Missing Comparison Sections (depending on navigation steps)
- React tree view with redux store
- Various errors for actions on selected Cloud Provider's Host Aggregates
- Change toolbar delete buttons for Button and Button Group to use generic code
- [WIP] Refactor get_rec_cls to get proper record class for various items
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later