When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
7 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- Fix unused_mut warning
- Unclear explanation of fn_to_numeric_cast_with_truncation
- single_char_pattern: lint only on the argument span
- Justification needed for fn_to_numeric_cast
- Compiler Warnings 2018-07-30
- expect_fun_call false positive?
- WIP: Implement tool_lints
- All instances of text are replaced in hint instead of only the linted instance
- Incorrect indentation in suggestion of collapsible_if
- identity_conversion help string broke
- Rust not yet supported