When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
11 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- `Sugg` structured snippet modifications wishlist
- Would not install on a Raspberry 3B+
- Fix automatic suggestion on `use_self`.
- cast_lossless is triggered on const fn
- deprecated_cfg_attr lint: Also lint inner attributes once `custom_inner_attributes` is stabilized
- Fix `implicit_return` false positives.
- `integer_arithmetic` should allow negative integer literals
- Remove negative integer literal checks.
- New Lint: `ptr::write` to `#[repr(packed)]` struct field
- Fix build 20190120
- Rust not yet supported