When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matomo
- Completing the API requests examples
- Unable to remove all URLs for Measurables
- Introduce "real" hook to force set the visitor IP from a plugin
- file:// protocol exclude option JS in tracker doesn't consider custom URL
- Add changelog and documentation for new JS tracker method file protocol exclusion
- Archiving sporadically process fails with curl_exec issue (blocking whole processing) - CURL HTTP/2 configurable?
- Improve documentation to explain timezone usage when requesting data for all sites
- Fatal error: abs(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given in Insights/Model.php
- Multiple errors displayed on the reporting page
- Improve delete-logs-data memory usage
- PHP not yet supported