When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
223 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Improve sankey logging.
- Vectorize mplot3d.art3d.zalpha.
- Fix incorrect kwarg being passed to TextPath.
- Deprecate support for (n, 1)-shaped error arrays in errorbar().
- label1On set to true when axis.tick_params(axis='both', which='major', length=5)
- Remove warning in image_annotated_heatmap, and numpydocify it.
- Backport PR #13226 on branch v3.0.2-doc (Avoid triggering warnings in mandelbrot example.)
- FIX: allow colorbar mappable norm to change and do right thing
- A reasonable default width for bar() with units?
- Sankey basic gallery example is not rendered properly.
- Python not yet supported