When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
81 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Remove exceltools and gtktools from docs
- DOC update build dependencies
- Updated the documentation
- Issue #8299, implemented copy, added test
- [MRG+1] MNT: cleanup whitespace around @_preprocess decorator
- [MRG+1] Use cbook._reshape_2D in hist.
- Surprising behavior of legend when both `loc='best'` and `bbox_to_anchor` are used.
- Simpler code for common plot setting (e.g. legend, lable, title, figsize)?
- [MRG+1] DOC: Fix typos in gridspec tutorial
- Allow adding artist to axes with `+=` operator (issue #7082)
- FuncAnimation object is run twice when saving
- Matplotlib %notebook lags when showing coordinate pixel values
- Installation on CentOS using pip in virtualenv
- Minor ticks on log-scale colorbar are not cleared
- [MRG] Convert docstring of Axes.pie() into numpydoc
- Plotting with fill_between and timedelta on yaxis throws TypeError
- seaborn styles make "+", "x" markers invisible; proposed workaround for shipped styles
- Inconsistent behavior of markevery between semilogx and semilogy plots
- font_manager.py Bug
- Segfault during savefig for imshow of 10k x 10k matrix