When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Avoid dividing by zero in AutoMinorLocator (fixes #8804)
- Property tables
- FIX: PyQt versions where showing the Qt versions
- Backport PR #9378 on branch v2.1.0-doc
- Error on updating to matplotlib 2.1.0
- Misaligned bottoms of subplots for png output with bbox_inches='tight'
- ax.fill_between broken for log scale and values below zero
- Refactor legend documentation
- Modified restrictions on `margins` method
- Color blind-friendly default color cycle
- Instance of 'TextBox' has no 'observers' member?
- Update examples for axisgrid1
- Batch ghostscript converter.
- STY: fix bad indentation
- Fix instance of 'RendererPS' has no 'tex' member
- Backport PR #9418 on branch v2.1.x
- BUG: Fix `_extent` not set in PcolorImage
- Documented the incompatibility of shrink and cax kwargs in colorbar.
- TST: Enable xdist on Appveyor
- Backport PR #9438 on branch v2.1.x