When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
124 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- DOC: Add alpha compositing note to "matplotlib.pyplot.imshow" definition.
- Remove some test warnings
- toolbar.update() breaks history
- Axis limits are set badly with small values in scatter().
- ```'module' object has no attribute 'subplots'``` when importing with ```__import__```
- Error shows when I import matplotlib after installation
- Slightly misleading errorbar docs that interferes with attempt to animate errorbar
- General poor default formatting of datetimes on plot x-axis
- Deprecate pyplot.axes with an Axes argument
- drag/pan error when mouse click is not 1 or 3
- Python not yet supported