When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
88 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Add tutorials
- Generate a `tutorials` sphinx gallery
- Inconsistent image size with savefig(...,type='png') and TkAgg backend
- pcolormesh and colorbar bug/design flaw
- updating developer docs
- Update doc/thirdpartypackages/index.rst
- Make set_yscale("log") consistent with semilogy()
- Fix rectangular patches to be properly transformed on polar axes
- "divide by zero" warning doing a proportional colorbar with only 3 bounds
- Update doc build.
- Drifted marker positions
- Feature Request: draw percentiles in violinplot
- Added compression option to save TIFF images
- Feature request: TIFF LZW compression support in savefig()
- clabel throws runtime error for circular-like contours
- Funcanimation memory leak?
- [MRG+1] Sphinx Gallery API pages + deprecating old examples folder
- Rectangle patch not transformed correctly in polar plot
- Mathtext rendering
- Closed figures linger in memory