When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
76 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Trying to plot only error bars (with no line connecting data points) results in empty plot
- Cannot set the markeredgecolor by default
- Simplify _reshape_2D.
- PNG output with PGF backend fails with pdftocairo exit code 99
- Issue with sub-setting minor-ticks at intermediate number of decades
- Add branch coverage; exclude _version.py from coverage.
- Drop None from Container.get_children().
- [MRG+1] Deprecate matplotlib.tests.assert_str_equal.
- Inconsistent inset_axes position between show(), savefig(format='png') and savefig(format='pdf')
- Deprecate assert_str_equal
- invalid command name "..._on_timer" in FuncAnimation for (too) small interval
- Default legend location 'best' is extremely slow
- Use XDG config path on FreeBSD
- XKEYBOARD extension not present on the X server
- Deprecate MAXTICKS, Locator.raise_if_exceeds.
- Update examples/README.txt.
- Improve error message for image_comparison decorator.
- matplotlibrc doesen't work
- use plt.gca instead of plt.axes for already exhisting implicit axes
- Remove example of matrix of size (12, 12) and (64, 64)