When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- xticks behavior inconsistent for logscale plot
- Inconsistent doc vs behavior for RendererXXX.draw_marker
- figimage does not work when the output format is pdf.
- legend handle size does not automatically scale with linewidth
- Faster path drawing for the cairo backend (cairocffi only)
- Font issue: findfonts should differentiate between thin and regular ttf fonts
- Fix pandas DataFrame align center
- Expose cairo antialiasing abilities
- [MRG+1] Update index.rst (add DeCiDa to Toolkits paragraph)
- hline at y=0 appears after setting yscale to log
- Dropped tick label for fixedformatter
- Backend refactor
- Updated downsampling
- The RC Param `path.simplify` does nothing.
- Git issue #7216 - Add a "ruler" tool to the plot UI
- Backends cleanup
- Arrow patch docstring clean
- Backend class for better code reuse between backend modules
- Cairo rendering for Qt5
- seeing issue on six.py import name in matplotlib on python3.4