When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
252 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- ENH: anti-alias down-sampled images
- FIX: get_datalim for collection
- New clear() method for Radio and Check buttons
- pcolorimage/pcolorfast silently drops alpha
- Incorrect behaviour: plt.show(block=True) with qt5 and jupyter
- A reasonable default width for bar() with units?
- fix FreeType build on Azure
- ENH: add figure.legend; outside kwarg for better layout outside subplots
- matplotlib hangs on interactive plotting with math in labels
- `SymLogNorm` does not work with `tricontourf`
- Python not yet supported