When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
334 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- Move development dependencies to dependencies page
- DOC: fix heading level for plot_types/stats
- Fix removal of shared polar axes.
- Month names not set as text when using usetex
- Fix default theta tick locations for non-full-circle polar plots.
- Dev install troubleshooting
- fig.draw_no_output should replace many (most) instances of fig.canvas.draw
- secondary_yaxis does not account for a non-linear scale on the primary axis
- Removal of y-shared polar axes causes crash at draw time
- Removal of x-shared polar axes causes crash
- Python not yet supported