When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mcserver
- Lock hopper when powered by redstone
- Server Crashed
- Armor stand + broadcast player's left hand
- port wont change
- Allow chests to be opened with non-solid blocks on top of them
- android app does not work
- Players taking random damage
- Not exactly cuberite code issue, but at this moment I have no other option to post this issue.
- Use POSIX sh instead of GNU Bash
- WIP: Use POSIX sh instead of GNU Bash
- C++ not yet supported