When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mcserver
- Faster Appveyor builds
- found bug.
- Segmentation fault when player joins
- Get a list of all item types
- Fix "operator =" warning from tolua
- Unify cBoundingBox and cCuboid
- Expose shape generation to plugins?
- Server only starts on IPv6
- Can't download any plugin from official website
- Removing mob properly while stopping
- C++ not yet supported