When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to meson
- unstable_external_project passes nonsensical --host during cross-compilation
- Add option to disable `Consider using the built-in option for ...`
- Check for conditionally-inlined compiler builtins
- pkg-config: support multiple variables in `pkgconfig_define` kwarg
- sincos, sincosf detection as used by gtk misdetects sincos, sincosf
- Designing feature combo options
- Add static analyzer support for gnu.
- Making $<TARGET_FILE:some_target> work for non imported targets
- cmake: allow dynamic linking with LLVM
- Using -ffile-prefix-map with meson?
- Python not yet supported