When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
213 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Union not narrowed by `typeof x.y === 'object'` with mixed primitive and nonprimitive discriminants
- [Feature Request] Print project directory when diagnostics enabled
- Module Namespace Exotic Objects are incorrectly typed as if they have an Object prototype
- Assignment to type alias containing `T[keyof T]` property does not respects variance
- Autocompletion doesn't suggest global variables exposed from dependent packages (regression)
- "Property is used before its initialization" on recursive types
- Getter (with setter) that doesn't return on all paths doesn't have a correct error span
- Fails for simple type inference
- Suport for WeakRef / FinalizationGroup
- Allow '--noEmit' to override 'emitDeclarationOnly' from config.
- TypeScript not yet supported