When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
213 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Recursively-typed array with nth-element typing
- Unexpected parse problems in valid JS code when arrow functions are used as values in object surrounded with parentheses
- Disallow values of type 'symbol' from being passed to 'Number' function/constructor or 'String' constructor
- Misplaced or partially removed comments in emitted code
- [API Question] Parentheses affects declaration emit. Intentional?
- Separate read and write types for properties
- [Feature Request] Non-Union Generic Type Params
- Walk up parenthesized type nodes when looking for the type alias hosting a node
- feature: ability to extract union of valid index numbers for tuple
- nullish coalescing commit
- TypeScript not yet supported