When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
391 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Documentation of unshift is incorrect
- Inferring type parameter in arrow function / function expression fails
- Accessing property with bracket notation can sometimes incorrectly return an implicit `any` type
- TSServer died unexpectedly more then 5 times in big monorepo - Vscode
- Structurally assignable generic types with an object contraint are not assignable, when their properties are a type expression of the constraint
- Error in 'TypeObject.getConstructSignatures' during 'definitionAndBoundSpan'
- String literal completions missing when last argument of a call is followed by a comma
- Improve type readability (fix type alias propagation, allow aliasing inferred types)
- Auto-import prefers parent index.ts which leads to circular reference
- electron_node tsserver.js cpu usage over 100%
- TypeScript not yet supported