When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode-remote-release
- Cannot establish remote connection with `ssh` command but config file works (aws ec2 instance)
- Unable to install the ms-mssql.mssql extension when requested in the devcontainer.json
- dotfile clone from azure devops repo: "fatal: Cannot determine the organization name..."
- Containers: Build target ignored
- Cannot load container list of remote server
- Restart container option in right click context menu?
- Can ssh on terminal but not with vscode ssh remote
- Open last opened workspace when launching VS Code Server
- DevContainer: Changing UID/GID for remote user fails when GID exists (Linux/WSL)
- Suggest prompt with are you sure when opening a new folder and the current folder is a dev container?
- not yet supported