When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
841 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- Font not rendering correctly in WIndows 10 - MacBookPro 2017
- Consistency with the use of "workspace"
- Scrolling editor with a bunch of emoji is extremely slow
- Horizontal scrolling occurs despite word wrap enabled with GitLens decorations
- Add test or general spinning status to status bar
- VSCode unresponsive after opening/switching folder
- Support NODE_OPTIONS detection for node debugger auto attach
- Breakpoints are not working under macOS Catalina
- cursor drawn in incorrect location on ChromeOS
- TypeScript not yet supported