When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
916 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- Consistency with the use of "workspace"
- Horizontal scrolling occurs despite word wrap enabled with GitLens decorations
- Add test or general spinning status to status bar
- Support NODE_OPTIONS detection for node debugger auto attach
- Option to Roll Back Last Update
- Microsoft keyboard macros ignored in VS Code only
- There are some problem with termial's dropdown menu！Chinese text display incomplete!
- Breakpoints are not working under macOS Catalina
- cursor drawn in incorrect location on ChromeOS
- TypeScript not yet supported