When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to middleman
- Middleman server reload taking longer Grunt.js renders CSS from Sass faster than Middleman can display it
- `middleman build --track-dependencies --missing-and-changed` fails on GitLab.com site build with latest master
- i18n security vulnerability
- middleman extension middleman-ext_whatever generates a broken template
- i18n + proxy
- .sass-cache: Warning. Error encountered while saving cache
- Don’t build certain pages
- How to access config.rb variables from asset pipeline ?
- Internal Server Error not compiling/recognizing SCSS after Ruby version update
- url_for with locale doesn't give me the correct URL