When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to revolution
- Filesystem stripping periods from folder names
- New Crowdin updates
- Fix fatal error in package provider if the provider returns invalid xml
- Add PHP 8.2 as CI target + minor associated fixes
- Fix non-existent snippet tags being broken up by an @ tag
- At sign (@) inside chunk parameter value nested into tag output filter breaks tag parsing
- Include the media source id in MODX media browser data [ReUp]
- create a new permission "delete_document_in_root"
- Form Customization in MODX 3: Template names don't initially appear
- PHP not yet supported