When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to android-components
- Auto-Land MickeyMoz PRs
- Add advanced color picker
- Add tests for RecordingDevicesNotificationFeature
- WIP: 1541820: Implement a Gradle plugin for Glean.
- Stop manually handling configChanges in GeckoView based apps.
- Write documentation about how to work with site permissions
- Add content descriptions to color picker
- Document/define how/when to add permissions to the manifest of components
- Downloads from rogers.com fail
- Add support for safe browsing on SystemEngine
- Kotlin not yet supported