When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
84 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Ensure derive(PartialOrd) is no longer accidentally exponential
- Remove HIR inlining
- Work around LLVM debuginfo problem in librustc_driver.
- Add some groundwork for cross-language LTO.
- Regression: MSVC/VS2017 fails to link rustc in miniz.o
- Improve query cycle error message
- Add inherent methods in libcore for [T], [u8], str, f32, and f64
- Doctests failure in 54 crates in Rust 1.26
- Add rustc_trans to x.py check
- Add src/test/ui regression testing for NLL
- Rust not yet supported