When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- The benchmark harness runs a minimum of 300 iterations.
- rust doesn't optimize closure in scan iterator
- `Stats.sum` doesn't handle NaNs, infinities and overflow correctly
- Names of intermediate files collide when running rustc in parallel
- Rustc does not warn when .so/.rlib files are not in sync
- `--pretty identified` runs too early
- Borrow checker gives confusing error message when in loop
- write!(wr,"foo") is 10% to 72% slower than wr.write("foo".as_bytes())
- non-inline, non-generic destructors are always external
- Allow generating a C header representing the exported symbols of a lib
- Fix unstable::dynamic_lib::test::test_loading_cosine on android
- Add 'lifetime' and 'type parameter list' fragment specifiers to macro parser.
- 'dlopen(null pointer)' does not work on the android
- Lifetime handling doesn't handle function pointers properly
- fix to pass 7 tests in run::test and test/run-pass/rtio-processes.rs on android
- fix to pass test/debug-info/* on android
- Type aliases do not work in #[repr(...)] for C-style enums
- The `Any` trait should not use virtual calls for type checks
- Collisions in type_id
- Unused imports are too conservative