When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Set metadata for vtable-related loads
- [RFC] #[used] attribute
- Refactor suggestions into a structured form internally
- Auto-suggest "did you mean" improvement
- Specific Error Message or Note for Final Expression being Loop and Return not Unit
- Allow colons in project directory name
- making a temporary tuple for pattern matching tries to move borrowed content
- Rustc crashes rather than failing to compile when wrong sized type is used
- Strange order dependency for macro that matches _ and ident
- added Error and Display impl for std::ffi::FromBytesWithNulError
- Fix compilation on Redox
- Add Iterator::first
- rustc panic
- Add [src] links to trait implementations from docs
- ICE inferring lifetimes in `impl Trait` return type
- Unnecessary unused_variables lint
- fakeroot invalidates build cache
- thread 'rustc' panicked at 'Box<Any>'
- error[E0275]: overflow evaluating the requirement `_: std::marker::Sized`
- `#[deprecated]` does nothing if placed on an impl item.