When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Contradictory unused imports on traits
- tokio-proto-0.1.1 beta regression
- nightly ICE: unexpected panic at /checkout/src/librustc_incremental/assert_dep_graph.rs:88:8
- simple-munin-plugin beta regression
- spiro-server beta regression
- Mistake in Path documentation
- Type mismatch with generic parameter returns less than helpful errors
- Implement std::borrow::Borrow<&str> for String
- statsd beta regression
- E0623 gives wrong error message for following example with fn items
- twists beta regression
- Is automatic insertion of type inference placeholders possible?
- rustpather-0.1.0 beta regression
- corsware beta regression
- Unhelpful unused_doc_comment warning generated for external macros
- rustc: Add `Local` to the HIR map of parents
- Tracking issue for Unsafe Pointer Methods reform
- Ensure that generic arguments don't end up in attribute paths.
- Make fields of `Span` private
- Update the compiler_builtins submodule