When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Tracking issue for enabling multiple CGUs in release mode by default
- Improve SliceExt::binary_search performance
- ci: Update Travis OSX builders
- Print rustdoc rendering warnings all the time
- BufWriter::write panics during flush_buf
- ./configure options not supported by config.toml
- Rust does not build with rust
- don't issue "expected statement after outer attr." after inner attr.
- Mark block exits as reachable if the block can break.
- Refactor `ensure` and `try_get_with` into `read_node_index`
- Add the test for #40003.
- incr.comp.: Use 128bit SipHash for fingerprinting
- Rustdoc book: Add missing headlines
- Fix typo in rustdoc book
- aarch64 is not whitelisted for ARM features
- rustbuild: don't fetch jemalloc if it's disabled
- Hide help when search bar is focused
- Better Integrate MIR dump in `rustc_mir::util::liveness` into the wider dump infrastructure
- syntax: Lower priority of `+` in `impl Trait`/`dyn Trait`
- Outer attribute where outer attributes considered as inner attribute by statement after attribute error