When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- codegen-units ruins debug symbols
- Add missing Debug implementation for librand structs
- A few improvements to the slice docs.
- Bounds parsing refactoring 2
- Exclude "explanation" out of a warning or an error message in JSON
- Make suggestion include the line number when the suggestion span is ambiguous
- Add "diagnostic items" which behave like lang items
- LinkedList API doesn't have enough support for removing and inserting elements
- Code in block passed to macro has line number of macro invocation
- #[derive(PartialEq)] fails to compile with an Arc<Trait> field
- Guarantee that values in hash map are disjoint from each other and the HashMap struct.
- Rephrase docs for Vec::drain to better clarify Drop behavior
- Explicit warning on nested unsafe blocks
- check inherent impls of traits for overlap as well
- run rustdoc tests in the same sort of thread rustc runs in
- Static ends up in rodata despite PhantomData<UnsafeCell> field
- Clarify when range is removed by drain
- travis: Fix post-failure lldb invocation
- travis: Pass --enable-llvm-static-stdcpp
- Stop warning when doc testing proc macro crates