When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
71 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- reset default binding mode when we pass through a `&` pattern
- Anonymize some line numbers in UI test output
- Alloc methods should take layout by reference
- Allow parentheses in `dyn (Trait)`
- [beta] Backport "Fix rustdoc test ICE"
- Stabilize `main` with non-() return types
- tracking issue for the Traits Working Group
- Auto-toolstate management follow-up.
- Possible miscompilation of alacritty with -C target-cpu=native
- introduce canonical queries, use for normalization and dropck-outlives
- Rust not yet supported