When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Rollup of 9 pull requests
- Rewrote the thread struct docs
- LLVM: Update submodule to fix incorrect codegen on MSP430.
- Update num_cpus dependency to 1.x (1.4.0)
- Add a regression test for ICE #33287
- Shrink the rust-src component
- Update stage0 boostrap compiler
- Unexpected inference error
- Tracking issue for 'more_io_inner_methods'
- Tracking issue for trait aliases
- Intermittent ctrl_c_kills_everyone Windows test failure
- Add Hexagon support
- Add more ways to create a PathBuf to docs
- Point at variable moved by closure
- Clean up TcpStream example
- Gen herd cows
- Use diagnostics for trace_macro instead of println
- Implement a file-path remapping feature in support of debuginfo and reproducible builds
- cache symbol names in ty::maps
- std: Avoid locks during TLS destruction on Windows