When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Add the libstd-modifications needed for the L4Re target
- Refactored used_mut_nodes
- implement unsafe pointer methods
- Compile fail stable
- Same types with same name on the same level
- [beta] back out #42480 and its dependents
- Minor Iterator::filter_map description rewording.
- Add x86_64-unknown-redox to build manifest target list
- Upgrade a comment to a doc comment
- Improve placement of `use` suggestions
- nightly ICE: panicked at 'Box<Any>', /checkout/src/librustc_errors/lib.rs:434:8
- "The following implementations were found" should also mention the trait bounds.
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: panicked at 'index out of bounds: the len is 0 but the index is 0', /checkout/src/librustc_metadata/creader.rs:1217:17
- rustdoc: Two modules with the same name that are re-exported show up twice with only the contents of the first one
- `derive` may only be applied to structs, enums and unions error should only show once per derive
- rustdoc: Duplicated trait entries if re-exported from multiple modules
- Incomplete explanation of E0404
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: unexpected panic at 'Expected Def::Macro(..)', /checkout/src/librustc_resolve/build_reduced_graph.rs:513
- Precision for debug formatting works with empty tuple, but not other things (odd inconsistency)
- Use std::process::Command throughout compile-test