When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- [WIP] Improve std::process module docs
- Add "Buidling on *nix" sub-header
- Backport ThinLTO LLVM 5 fixes
- Ak 44493 infer predicate
- Path::new(".").is_dir() and Path::new("..").is_dir() always return true?
- Fix rustbuild --color conflict when building on Travis outside of Docker
- Bring back slice::ref_slice.
- Save the highlighted item when switching tab
- Save selected search tab
- Bump to 1.23 and update bootstrap
- rustdoc help function breaks exit when typing
- Remove librustc_trans_utils.
- Rename librustc_trans to librustc_codegen_llvm.
- Structure query engine caches around DefId being a CrateNum & intra-crate DefIndex.
- Incorrect "unused import" warning with `pub(crate) use Trait` and another module
- Improve rustdoc's Trait Implementations section by grouping by module
- Add Alloc parameter to Arc
- Lifetime errors for referenced objects when reference is moved are not clear
- Phase out LLVM versions older than 3.9.
- rustdoc search engine should stay in the same tab