When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
76 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Make signature of Path::strip_prefix accept non-references
- Always print `aborting due to n previous error(s)`
- rustc panic after failing to resolve trait fn return lifetime
- inner attribute syntax issue
- Tracking issue for RFC 2169: Euclidean Modulo
- When running Emscripten tests, rustbuild should tell compilertest the version of the Emscripten LLVM, not the host LLVM
- Checks for unknown attributes before aborting due to unresolved macros
- internal compiler error: librustc_mir/transform/elaborate_drops.rs — drop of untracked, uninitialized value
- measure NLL performance on perf
- MinGW: Linking error while building `rustc_data_structures` - ld "cannot find -lsynchronization"
- Rust not yet supported