When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Nightly version ignores allow(unused)
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: panicked at 'called `Option::unwrap()` on a `None` value', /checkout/src/libcore/option.rs:335:20
- Enable unwinding panics on Redox
- Minor rewrite of char primitive unicode intro.
- Make the LocalKey facade of thread_local! inlineable cross-crate.
- nightly ICE (but not 1.19.0): unexpected panic at 'assertion failed: !infcx.is_in_snapshot()', /checkout/src/librustc/traits/fulfill.rs:178:8
- Don't highlight # which does not start an attribute in rustdoc
- Update jemalloc to 4.5.0
- Uplift fix for include! in doc tests to beta
- Forward-compatibly deny drops in constants if they *could* actually run.
- Unhelpful error message when missing `Send` from `impl Trait`
- Rustdoc should emit [src] link for "Implementors" section also for traits.
- Add option to clear the CPU caches while benchmarking
- Add align_offset intrinsic
- struct pass-by-value failing on SPARC
- reconsider magic `-A unused` for UI tests?
- rustdoc failing to generate docs when returning `impl Iterator`
- Can not access buildbot.rust-lang.org
- Add clippy as a submodule
- add try_reserve and try_reserve_exact to Vec