When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustc: treat const bodies like fn bodies in middle::region.
- query for describe_def
- Add missing OperandPair struct field index adjustments. Fixes #41479.
- reduce stack requirements for floating-point formatting
- include!() in statement position expects an expression
- "type annotations required: cannot resolve <_ as futures::IntoFuture>::Future == _" depending on presence of irrelevant captured variable
- compiler panic `cat_expr_unadjusted Errd` (used to work)
- Step::replace_zero actually replaces it with one
- Address platform-specific behavior in TcpStream::shutdown
- Make unsatisfied trait bounds note multiline
- Clean up callable type mismatch errors
- Compilation on mips (big-endian 32-bit) fails with crate `std` compiled by an incompatible version of rustc
- Rustdoc doesn't see trait implementations inside of functions
- Most macro fragment specifiers cannot be re-parsed by consuming macros
- save-analysis with cgmath leads to ICE
- [WIP] Document the `proc_macro` feature in the Unstable Book
- Use `diff` crate while evaluating `compile-fail` tests
- Attribute macros can't be applied to statements
- Incorrect lower bound from StepBy<A, RangeInclusive<A>>::size_hint
- Derive Clone not working with struct containing generic type not implementing Clone