When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustdoc search engine: tab key should iterate over "Types/modules", "As parameters" and "As return value"
- remove the `T: Sync` requirement for `RwLock<T>: Send`
- `pub` with `macro` 2.0 breaks docs
- jemalloc in 1.21.0 doesn't work on iOS
- yield has a problem with lifetimes
- incr.comp.: Implement "eval-always" queries
- Provide better guidance for `Error::description`
- Consider emitting DWARF aranges
- Wrongly named function parameter causes compiler panic
- Add CR to panic backtrace
- [Syntax] Implement auto trait syntax
- Nonconflicting Conflicting impl in trait object when trait and object impl same item name
- Constant-evaluated integers with exceeding bitshifts have different results than runtime-evaluated integers.
- Support arbitrary token streams in list attributes.
- rustbuild: Allow setting rls/rustfmt to "broken"
- Assignment inside format_args! is ignored
- Implement std::ops::*Assign traits for slices
- Spurious LLDB segfault (signal 11)
- Move layout & ABI code into s/librustc_back/librustc_target.
- make easier/possible to detect `derive` attributes after expansion