When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Emit diagnostic when using `const` storing `Fn` as pattern
- type mismatch resolving `<Thing as FromStr>::Err == <Thing as FromStr>::Err`, with impl trait
- Compiler panic when compiling parity
- incr.comp.: Crate Metadata not corresponding to a DefId is untracked.
- `catch` blocks are not `Ok`-wrapping their value
- build script fails to link
- rustc is unable to build for vendored toolchains by default
- Adding support for the llvm `prefetch` intrinsic
- Allow linking JS libraries to Emscripten target
- Vec should implement From<&mut [T]>
- Add bootstrap support for android
- [WIP] Reduce HTML output in rustdoc
- std::fs file not found code: 38, message: "Function not implemented"
- Invalid closure lifetime inference
- make *most* maps private
- impl FromIterator<Cow<str>> for String
- Don't show dup bounds for "...but the following trait bounds were not satisfied"
- Run tests for the cargo submodule in tree
- Support AddressSanitizer and ThreadSanitizer on x86_64-apple-darwin
- Unhelpful diagnostic when using proc macros 2.0 without #![feature(proc_macro)]