When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Same types with same name on the same level
- nightly ICE: panicked at 'Box<Any>', /checkout/src/librustc_errors/lib.rs:434:8
- "The following implementations were found" should also mention the trait bounds.
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: panicked at 'index out of bounds: the len is 0 but the index is 0', /checkout/src/librustc_metadata/creader.rs:1217:17
- rustdoc: Two modules with the same name that are re-exported show up twice with only the contents of the first one
- `derive` may only be applied to structs, enums and unions error should only show once per derive
- rustdoc: Duplicated trait entries if re-exported from multiple modules
- Incomplete explanation of E0404
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: unexpected panic at 'Expected Def::Macro(..)', /checkout/src/librustc_resolve/build_reduced_graph.rs:513
- Precision for debug formatting works with empty tuple, but not other things (odd inconsistency)
- Use std::process::Command throughout compile-test
- 1.19.0 and nightly ICE: panicked at 'called `Option::unwrap()` on a `None` value', /checkout/src/libcore/option.rs:335:20
- Make the LocalKey facade of thread_local! inlineable cross-crate.
- Don't highlight # which does not start an attribute in rustdoc
- Forward-compatibly deny drops in constants if they *could* actually run.
- Unhelpful error message when missing `Send` from `impl Trait`
- Rustdoc should emit [src] link for "Implementors" section also for traits.
- Add option to clear the CPU caches while benchmarking
- Add align_offset intrinsic
- struct pass-by-value failing on SPARC