When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Failure to upload to S3 from AppVeyor
- Improve the warning cycle for `use $crate;`
- doc-tests don't work with macros 1.1
- travis: Add i586 linux and i686 musl
- crater check commit for issue #36082
- Remove Reflect
- Built-in u128 performance compared to extprim crate
- Misleading error message for using self in a macro
- thumbv6m-none-eabi compiler builtin ABI bug
- "An implementation of Trait might be missing for Type" should take crates into account
- Tracking issue for Result::expect_err
- Improve unused `extern crate` and unused `#[macro_use]` warnings
- Removal of the lang feature gate tests whitelist
- debuginfo: Ignore optimized enum tests for GDB versions that can't handle them.
- Implement placement-in protocol for `BinaryHeap`
- Error message for missing linker on MSVC is not actionable
- can easily use a reference to an out-of-scope local in unsafe code
- Dead code lint emits unused code warning for code that is clearly used.
- Disabling jemalloc fails when doing a local rebuild
- Add -C codegen-units=num_cpus