When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Improve std::process module docs
- Ak 44493 infer predicate
- Path::new(".").is_dir() and Path::new("..").is_dir() always return true?
- Fix rustbuild --color conflict when building on Travis outside of Docker
- Bring back slice::ref_slice.
- Bump to 1.23 and update bootstrap
- Remove librustc_trans_utils.
- Rename librustc_trans to librustc_codegen_llvm.
- Structure query engine caches around DefId being a CrateNum & intra-crate DefIndex.
- Incorrect "unused import" warning with `pub(crate) use Trait` and another module
- Improve rustdoc's Trait Implementations section by grouping by module
- Add Alloc parameter to Arc
- Lifetime errors for referenced objects when reference is moved are not clear
- rustdoc search engine: tab key should iterate over "Types/modules", "As parameters" and "As return value"
- remove the `T: Sync` requirement for `RwLock<T>: Send`
- `pub` with `macro` 2.0 breaks docs
- jemalloc in 1.21.0 doesn't work on iOS
- yield has a problem with lifetimes
- incr.comp.: Implement "eval-always" queries
- Provide better guidance for `Error::description`