When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rust-lldb gives 'no locations (pending)' when trying to set a breakpoint on macOS Sierra
- Better error messages for &T == T
- thread 'main' panicked at 'path.metadata() failed with The system cannot find the file specified. (os error 2)', src\bootstrap\clean.rs:76
- Wrong message from object safety checker
- Tracking issue for ManuallyDrop
- Can put non-Sync data in extern statics
- A couple minor improvements for tidy error handling.
- Use ty::layout for ABI computation instead of LLVM types.
- `".e0".parse()` returns `Ok(0.0)`
- "use of undeclared lifetime name `'static`" is misleading
- Error messages don't follow style convention of Trait<Type = T>
- Option to silence E0122
- macros: The line number that `panic!` reports can be wrong in macro invocations
- Rewrite `io::BufRead` doc examples to better demonstrate behaviors.
- Revert #39485, fixing type-inference regressions
- Inconsistent treatment of carriage return in // and //// comments
- rustc panicked
- Constant evaluation error at wrong location
- Add more explanation on RefCell::get_mut
- Fix mutex's docs inconsistency