When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustdoc: add new "Implementations on Foreign Types" section to traits
- 15% regression in compiler memory usage for `inflate` crate
- std: Respect formatting flags for str-like OsStr
- 30% regression in compile time of tuple-stress benchmark
- 8% regression in syntex_syntax compile time
- Error in derived PartialOrd impl on structs with mut reference fields
- Decide whether or not to have #[must_use] on PartialEq
- Strange non-primitive cast error near erroneous code
- catch blocks can produce non-Try values
- `x.py doc` cannot work when a junction point / symbolic link cannot be created.
- concat_idents should accept `path` as arguments.
- 1.20.0-beta.1 regression in memory usage
- Possibly use a known profiling format for timings ?
- Huge compilation times after #43546
- Tracking issue for Spurious failure in sccache: "Invalid checksum"
- Static library linkage error
- Tracking issue for `#[doc(cfg(...))]`
- feature-gate #[must_use] for functions as `fn_must_use`
- Add reset_err_count() to errors::Handler
- Elaborate trait obligations when typechecking impls