When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
62 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustc: Implement the #[global_allocator] attribute
- Improve impl implements different signature from trait error message
- `trace_macros` no longer shows up after hitting the recursion limit
- Improve case with one named, one anonymous lifetime parameter - SubSupConflict Errors
- declarative macro compilation fails with serde derive
- Assorted rust tools emit terminal codes to non-ttys
- properly handle anonymous regions appearing in return type
- Format self correctly
- deriv(Hash) for single-variant enum should not hash discriminant
- improve case with method in trait, one named one anonymous lifetime parameter
- Add support for dylibs with Address Sanitizer
- Allow setting the limit on std::io::Take.
- fs::metadata() crashes on FreeBSD 12 due to layout change in stat.h
- Error diagnostics for `?` regressed over `try!`
- Spurious `gdb failed to execute` on Windows
- Improved query-integrated debug output and profiling
- rustc 1.16.0 test failure - test_process_mask read() doesn't fail
- rustbuild: neither `./x.py doc --stage 0` nor `./x.py doc --stage 1 --keep-stage 0` regenerate api docs if only rustdoc changed
- Refactor dockerfiles to have a common base image.
- Add ‘#[serial]’ tests (v2)