When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- --print option to list available feature gates
- Error span is in incorrect place due to Unicode fullwidth characters
- Refactor type memory layouts and ABIs, to be more general and easier to optimize.
- Limit the sidebar height
- Saturating casts between integers and floats
- [incremental] skip type-checking
- unhelpful diagnostic: trying to compare f64 and &f64 for equality gives E0277 but E0308 would be better
- Missing unnecessary unsafe block warning
- Code snippet is machine dependent
- Borrow checker unsoundness with unions
- Don't enforce snake_case for binary names
- pretty print during tracing macros
- MIR-borrowck: dereferences are printed wrapped in parens
- [NLL] integrate liveness with inference
- `fmt::Arguments` is `Send+Sync` regardless of its captured arguments
- MIR-borrowck: paths off of statics should not be borrow-checked
- Add fmt::Formatter::pad_integral_with.
- MIR-borrowck: ICE during diagnostic search for assignment
- rustdoc: add [src] links to items on a trait's page
- Addressed issues raised in #44286. (`OccupiedEntry::replace_entry`)