When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Add missing urls in ptr docs
- gdb no locals or args in function call stack
- x.py test: compile-fail-fulldeps failures are reported as if they are in compile-fail
- Rustdoc sidebar style change negatively impacts `src` view
- Specialize Vec::from_iter for vec::IntoIter
- Make overlapping_inherent_impls lint a hard error
- Interest in switching appveyor to docker
- Improve documentation of next_power_of_two
- AsciiExt docs are incorrect
- error_index_generator cannot find -lLLVM-3.9
- Should ./configure generate config.toml instead of config.mk?
- Type inference incorrectly selects specialized instance of type parameter
- Infrastructure tracker
- Reduce a table used for `Debug` impl of `str`.
- Standard traits not derived for function pointers with different calling conventions
- Interest in switching `run-make` to python or rust
- Tiny update to rustdoc CSS
- Implement global_asm!() (RFC 1548)
- Added core::cmp::Reverse for sort_by_key reverse sorting
- Unhelpful lifetime error on .clone() refers to &&T, could suggest adding Clone