When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- [Stable] ICE on Windows 7 when compiling dependencies
- Issue 44986/fix windows ui path
- Mention Clone and refs in --explain E0382
- new rules for merging expected and supplied types in closure signatures
- Re-do the FreeBSD cross-builds to use Clang and libc++. Fixes #44433.
- Use the `bitflags!` macro to implement FlagV1
- rust can't serialize 11 fields efficiently
- Cannot derive(Debug) for a struct with a function with a reference parameter
- resolve: Use same rules for disambiguating fresh bindings in `match` and `let`
- FAQ describes something from 1½ years ago as “recent”
- Add current_pid function
- [very WIP] implement trait aliases
- rustdoc hangs on FreeBSD during trivial doctest
- -C opt-level=z produces invalid code on i686-pc-windows-msvc
- ICE: type mismatch comparing repeat and repeat
- MIR borrowck: errors unreported in unreachable arms of match expressions
- binding-less matches on borrowed data are incorrectly allowed
- Missing stack trace on Windows
- Tracking issue for `#[doc(spotlight)]`
- compiletest: Test execution time-stamping should take into account debugger pretty printers.