When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Matching on floating-point literal values is totally allowed and shouldn't be
- powerpc32: Expected no forward declarations! LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!
- Tidy feature: deny commits with a tracking issue of 0
- Tracking issue for `ToOwned::clone_into` (`toowned_clone_into`)
- GDB hardcodes startswith(producer, "clang ") to cope with LLVM debug line info in prologues.
- assert_eq!() Should be able to compare &str with String
- Multiple unused formatting argument are now labels, less unused argument spam
- Run non-native tests on real device
- Stop zeroing out the scratch buffer in float_to_decimal_common
- Should PartialOrd and Ord impls be equivalent?
- Add get_pagesize function
- internal compiler error: unexpected panic using attributes
- Unsized function argument causes LLVM segfault
- Inconsistency in trait item resolution between `Box<Trait>` and `impl Trait`
- Building rustc using rustbuild - Unknown error occurred
- buffers in float_to_decimal_common seem to be a bit excessive
- SIGSEGV on MIPS when dividing two 128-bit integers
- Corrupted error message when missing comma in match on nightly
- std::io::Write::write should have an additional example where it handles EINTR
- RLS tests are not being run