When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Handle subtyping in inference through obligations
- rustdoc: should expect and interpret valid Markdown
- Fix for #39596: sort Trait2 before Trait10.
- Implement Manually Drop
- `macro_rules!` thinks `use` is an `ident`. It isn't.
- Protect privacy by mangling the path string of source files in the generated binaries
- Some debuginfo-gdb tests failing
- Simplify AtomicBool::fetch_nand
- Simplify HashMap Bucket interface
- Explicit help message for binop type mismatch
- Setting cxx in cargo.toml doesn't pass through to build.rs scripts such as in rustc_llvm
- rustbuild: if stage0 binaries can't be run, kindly inform user
- Object safety error when using an associated type as a type parameter in the super-trait listing
- On-demandify the typechecking of item bodies
- rustbuild: Update bootstrap compiler
- Upgrade CString to not allocate on empty.
- target tuples for solaris not quite right
- std: Don't cache stdio handles on Windows
- fixed some clippy warnings in libcollections
- Spurious failures on AppVeyor due to ar.exe errors