When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
62 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- tracking issue for default binding modes in match (RFC 2005)
- Avoid shipping duplicate artifacts
- Add String::parse_into.
- rustc_typeck: enforce argument type is sized
- incr.comp.: Clarify compatibility of red/green evaluation and recovering from cycle errors
- Detect SystemTime overflow in debug mode
- Extend 'unimplemented!' API docs to mention new parameter functionality
- float tests fails on wasm32-unknown-emscripten
- tracking issue for monitoring compiler performance
- f32::rem fails on wasm32-unknown-emscripten
- Failure to locate link.exe in preconfigured environment
- Fix a couple broken links to the reference from error messages.
- Rustdoc should pick up docs for tuple struct and enum fields
- New windows_subsystem attribute does not warn or error when erroneous parameter passed in
- Should doctests on local `let` statements be found / executed?
- Rust 1.19 regression, minions 0.2.8, type mismatch
- List the available field names of a struct instead of reporting "field not found"
- DRY Self initialization syntax with tuple structs too?
- An error message should not contain a keyword x such that searching rust + x has 0 relevant results on the first page
- rustc: Uses 75G of RAM and takes 1h30 on attached