When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- [NLL] issue-29844.rs test overflows while adding drop-check rules
- [NLL] yield-in-box.rs test ICEs
- [NLL] dynamic-drop.rs test ICEs
- "Error constructed but not emitted" with rocket annotations
- make fixed-point region inference use a dirty list
- MIR-borrowck: augmented assignment causes duplicate errors
- Small improvements to the documentation of VecDeque.
- make revisions in the test harness show up as independent tests
- Poor error message when user forgets derive that has attributes
- WebAssembly FFI uses extern "C"
- Rust not yet supported