When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Add 128-bit atomics
- Compilation failure with no explicit error when passing ref std::path::Path to std::fs::File::open
- Update struct_expr grammar for field init shorthand.
- treat setting the number of test-threads to 0 as an error
- Privatize constructors of tuple structs with private fields
- error printed twice for deref recursion limit exceeded
- Missed optimization: references from pointers aren't treated as noalias
- ICE: librustc_trans/mir/constant.rs:682: Unexpected non-fat-pointer operand
- Updates to src/libcore/ops.rs docs for RFC#1228 (Placement Left Arrow)
- irrational compile error
- Servo compilation fails with multiple codegen units enabled
- rustc produce considerably bigger release binaries after rustc 1.14.0-nightly (3caf63cc0 2016-10-24)
- Confusing error message: "can't qualify macro invocation with `pub`" when a inherent method lacks "fn"
- Borrow checker false dropped while still borrowed
- Type checker doesn't consider trait duality when reasoning about type parameters for associated types
- Partially implement RFC 1647 (`Self` in impl headers)
- Support unprivileged symlink creation in Windows
- Tracking issue for MIR-only RLIBs
- Tracking issue for Child::try_wait
- Subtle breaking change with match patterns on uninhabited types