When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
212 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Regression evaluating `impl` bounds with `generic_const_exprs`
- Detect cases of lifetime errors caused by closures using a lifetime of its enclosing item and suggest anon lifetime
- Make `traits_in_crate` and `impls_in_crate` proper queries
- ICE: repr 128 + debuginfo
- fetch_max broken for atomici8 and atomici16 on some targets.
- Build fails with `-Csplit-debuginfo` is unstable on this platform
- Use correct clock in `park_timeout` on Horizon
- `PhantomData`, mutable references and `drop` interaction unclear
- Suggest valid reverse for loop if an invalid variant is used
- Footnotes are squished together by `cargo doc` when there's no empty line between them
- Rust not yet supported