When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to multimc5
- Can't Create Any Instances.
- Instance groups collapse/expand action repeated for subsequent clicks
- Possible library file corruption
- MultiMC freezes and closes byitself when opening it
- Add support for creating RPM Packages
- Downloads hang near finished when installing modpacks, repeating NetJob tasks
- Update BUILD.md
- Stretched resolution across dual monitors
- Incomplete icon folder redirect
- Error: Could not find or load main class org.multimc.EntryPoint on Windows
- C++ not yet supported