When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nancy
- Nancy is not ready for dotnet core 2.1, only for 2.0
- Headers added in AfterRequest pipeline are ignored when handler returns 404 status
- Nancy Razor View Compilation Errors do not invoke OnError pipeline
- Nancy always rewrite localhost to 0.0.0.0
- How to use NancyFx to create a queryable REST provider
- Current NuGet (2.0.0-clinteastwood) is a Debug build on net452
- Nancy and Okta OpenID Integration via OWIN
- When will Nancy 2 be formally released?
- very slow when perform the first request
- Where can I find documentation for Nancy 2.0 clienteastwood?
- C# not yet supported