When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to neovim
- Funny return value when using `nvim_get_hl_by_name()` from Lua.
- feat: enable ruler and showcmd when cmdheight=0
- Error detected while processing BufReadPost Autocommands for "*"
- Allow ruler with cmdheight=0
- disable horizontal window separators
- Python provider fails when opening nvim with a .py file
- Support passing `override` to `vim.ui_attach`
- when using `vim.ui_attach`, sometimes `ui-multigrid` and `ui-linegrid` events come through
- Error in syntax highlighting function call (regression)
- TUI(Windows): E903: Process failed to start: function not implemented
- Vim script not yet supported