When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- Exception should not be Defect
- Different Hashing to avoid Collisions.
- xmltree: Clear a node, not only its children
- Digit grouping
- Can't implicitly return anonymous procs from blocks
- new `macros.genAst`: sidesteps issues with `quote do`
- Case Statement Macros do not handle type classes.
- instantiationInfo-like for plain proc
- static arg for `` causes deref to fail in typeof within template
- Extend `=>` to support pragmas
- Nim not yet supported