When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
50 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- liberation-fonts: broken hinting in 2.00 ?
- irony-server: init at 'same-version-as-irony-of-chosen-elpa`
- coq_HEAD: Update to the latest commit
- gnome-settings-daemon is not on the PATH
- Riemann executable doesn't work
- purescript-0.10.5 needs newer bower-json
- latex2html: init at 2016
- hp-setup and hp-plugin broken (hplipWithPlugin)
- Broadcom based Bluetooth does not work on Dell XPS 15 9550
- New package: sbt-extras
- add alacritty
- compress-man-pages.sh broken by recent changes in 'master'
- Make fetchzip support urls like fetchurl does
- Cannot fetch source for tetex
- RFC: More common updater script implementations
- Modular OpenLDAP
- Godot: Packaging a Godot binary and running it only displays a gray window.
- Unwrapped GCC is propagated to user environments
- "nixos-rebuild switch" kills contaner networking
- Python: do not use pip to install wheels in buildPythonPackage