When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- GNAT Invalid command line option, can't compile Ada code
- services.xserver: assert that either desktop- or window manager is not "none"
- udiskie: 1.7.1 -> 1.7.2
- Complete build on "wide" public cloud?
- meliae: init at 0.4.0
- proot: static by default, bump to 2017-10-15
- Pandas 0.20.3 fails to build on unstable
- xmr-stak-cpu: init at 1.3.0
- Xserver/awesome buggy video output when changing resolution of screen
- Package googleearth is broken
- singularity-tools: Only copy into /bin what is specified in contents
- ocamlPackages.csv - download link invalid (17.09)
- mailnag: use setup.py
- cc-wrapper: disable POSIX compatibility
- bfd, opcodes: WIP Init separate derivations for binutils libraries
- [RFC] pygccxml + castxml
- [WIP] Update XML paths
- ihaskell on mac 10.12.6
- robotfindskitten: install req'd data and put bin in $out/bin
- Darwin's locale