When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- Mouse and keyboard doesn't work with X.Org after update
- [WIP] qt58: extend darwin compatibility
- spark: activate R backend
- cadviser: add storageDriverPasswordFile option
- vim-utils: Handle overriding knownPlugins betters.
- TeX Live: `mptopdf` is broken
- cups-config broken with b8685dd (nixos-unstable)
- vis: 2016-10-09 -> 0.3
- Vulnerability Roundup 27
- Get IntelliJ Idea suite of programs running on Darwin
- SOLR version is way out of date
- evolution can't load settings/accounts
- ssmtp: use the authPassFile option instead of authPass
- vim framework does not recognize "knownPlugins" anymore?
- xdg-open in plasma5 fails when multiple desktop files for the same firefox exist and some are invalid
- Have git ask password in the terminal as the default option.
- bluez-tools: 2015-09-10 -> 2016-12-12
- fish: fix environment clobbering and improve initialization
- regression on 17.03: firefox 52 tabs keep on crashing
- sharutils: 4.11.1 -> 4.15.2