When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- qt4: enable gtk2 by default
- intero-nix-shim: init at 0.1.0
- Using vim.ftNix = false in ~/.nixpkgs/config.nix makes vim inaccessible.
- Terraform tests seem super flaky
- Link to libraries through absolute paths?
- mendeley: problems with read-only gconf path
- fetchzip relies on file extension in URL which breaks with URL downloaders
- Upgrading `btrfs-progs` requires changes in nixos-generate-config.pl & install-grub.pl btrfs logic
- Overlays breaks `nix-env -qa` (error in `callPackageWith`)
- Trytond dependencies updates
- apitrace: 7.1 -> git
- openvpn/networkmanager: dbus message rejected errors on connect
- `julia`, `libgit2-glib` (and therefore `gitg`) broken by `libgit2` upgrade
- Please package patchwork
- Segfault using nmtui
- docker: SIGSEGV
- browserpass: init at 1.0.2
- List of all supported video drivers?
- Accept strings with Nix paths as proper shells
- nzbget config WebDir contains garbage collectable path