When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- selenium-server-standalone install fails on OS X
- Munin: ability to use plugins from munin-contrib
- Add Apache Guacamole
- etcdctl fails to add user
- [WIP/RFC] Make `cmakeFlags` more ergonomic
- Printing with java applications does not work (cups)
- multimarkdown has incomplete closure
- Should be able to use libinput as alternative to evdev
- Missing "button" in services.xserver.libinput.scrollMethod
- Add cmakeBuildType and dontAddCmakeBuildType variables to be able to make Debug builds.
- nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- clang 3.8 retains runtime reference on the python that built it
- python buildEnv does not work for python packages outside of nixpkgs
- KMPlayer doesn't install: Unknown CMake command "check_include_files"
- Kernel panic: nixos 16.03 (also 16.09 pre) minimal, livecd 64bit while starting systemd-udevd
- texlive.combine: use your own packages
- Package dsymutil for darwin
- fetchurl: add user agent
- fetchgit: error when local url is a string
- texlive-new: mktextfm: mf command not found