When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
57 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- pybitmessage needs update to version 0.6.1
- clang 3.8 retains runtime reference on the python that built it
- linphone does not build
- python buildEnv does not work for python packages outside of nixpkgs
- KMPlayer doesn't install: Unknown CMake command "check_include_files"
- Kernel panic: nixos 16.03 (also 16.09 pre) minimal, livecd 64bit while starting systemd-udevd
- texlive.combine: use your own packages
- Package dsymutil for darwin
- fetchurl: add user agent
- fetchgit: error when local url is a string
- texlive-new: mktextfm: mf command not found
- BCC tries to link against wrong kernel
- Some python packages doesn't propagate python causing "nix-shell -p" to fail
- curl: Add GnuTLS as an alternative to openSSL
- Print a real hash in paths-from-graph printRegistration
- releaseTools: add channel function
- Gnome 3.20 Seahorse or Terminal SSH agent broken
- Gnome 3.20 Limited User Management Functionality
- Provide correct instructions how to upgrade Nix without nixpkgs.