When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nltk
- update prior in hmm unsupervised
- Make word_tokenize treat two single quotes ('') consistently.
- PunktTokenizer does not use the correct version of the pickled model on Python 3.x
- Enhancement: K means clusterer random seed initialization
- CHILDESCorpusReader tagged_sents/tagged_words: broken replacement feature
- Making dispersion_plot faster / leaner / more readable
- the BLEU socre calculated by the version 3.4 is different from the version 3.2
- CoreNLPServer on a non-default port
- Add words to the Portuguese stopword list
- Python not yet supported