When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to numba
- @vectorize'd functions can't be pickled
- Fix linkage nature (declspec(dllexport)) of some test functions
- ctypes Structure support
- Fine grained fastmath/NaN+Inf handling.
- Inaccurate complex tanh implementation
- Test refactoring
- NaN test yields wrong result with fastmath=True
- Requires-Dist field empty
- GIL issues with cfunc calling numpy code
- Tracker for Numba usability improvements.
- Python not yet supported