When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
353 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- ENH: add datetime_strftime
- Cannot pickle random state
- ENH: Multivariate normal speedups
- random.multivariate_normal is extremely slow
- Failed to build v1.17.0 on CentOS7 with default gcc (4.8)
- Regression: Change in behaviour for `np.array()` on class that defines __array__
- ENH: Add movingaverage function.
- Supporting duck array coercion
- Hermitian Transpose Syntax
- [$] Optimize NumPy SIMD algorithms for Power VSX
- C not yet supported