When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oauth2
- Auth code errors when posting JSON to get a token
- How to send parameter from facebook app and return the same to the app
- Create expires_in method for access tokens
- Error handling examples
- Example: How do I use with Flat Params? (i.e. single parameter to have multiple values)
- Storing and Restoring an Access Token
- access_denied: Could not verify the provided CSRF token because your session was not found.
- handle gzip encoded content
- Example: How do I prevent my refresh token from expiring?
- Why don't calls like get() auto-refresh the token if necessary?