When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Comment edits don't show up in thread view
- Clicking on username in thread view and then navigating back in Chrome results in broken octobox
- Thread view doesn't show who closed an issue/PR
- When posting a comment fails, can't post further comments
- Can't build using docker on Windows
- Flash star when starred issues are updated
- Launch 'conversations'
- Add delay to display of [data-toggle=popover]
- Issue hidden when moving from checkbox to title
- Emoji in issue/PR view
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.