When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Automated actions
- Checkboxes not 'checking' on touch devices
- Auto-archive closed/merged issues
- Improve keyboard navigation and accessibility
- Sync button stays black (focus state) after sync has finished
- Improving single notification displays
- Sync and allow filtering/searching by Milestone
- Refactor and unify search and filtering options into single concept
- Remove filter bar in favour of the search bar
- Dockerfile is development specific(?)