When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Transferred issues ain't properly tracked
- Many controls require two taps on iPad
- Favicon customization
- Add different bg colors on notifications while navigating in organisation
- Break at startup when SECRET_KEY_BASE is too small
- Search partially (not just "words only)
- Let me configure the left side bar
- Octobox shall not start when SECRET_KEY_BASE is too small
- Default port 3000 is not used when background jobs are enabled
- Highlight security vulnerabilities when they're in the inbox