When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Unique Jobs Digest contiously causes users to get stuck in the queue
- Post comments directly to a subject from Octobox
- Sub-queries: Group terms for AND, OR, NOT
- Make it possible to negate search queries for words or phrases
- Update url when closing a thread
- Header behaviour on iOS 11 broken
- iOS headers and sticky fixes
- API page does not have method list
- Add suggested 'pinned searches'
- mysql database connection using docker