When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- personal_access_token_validator_test.rb:22 fails when personal access tokens are enabled
- Link to Octobox API
- lib and services tests fail
- Swipe gestures for mobile
- Show the issue count for starred issues permanently
- Intermittent error in notification controller test
- Show notification content collapsible in list
- Objects not destroyed between tests
- Signing in does not redirect to home page
- Request: Helm chart