When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Auto-refreshes broken (MINIMUM_REFRESH_INTERVAL)
- Comment edits don't show up in thread view
- Thread view doesn't show who closed an issue/PR
- Flash star when starred issues are updated
- Emoji in issue/PR view
- Update open collective rake task to check for synchronous transactions
- Documentation page has no link back to the index page
- Link to Octobox API
- Swipe gestures for mobile
- Show the issue count for starred issues permanently