When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Private repo access not working for non-org-admins?
- Add support for new GitHub webhooks
- Sync via button is slow
- Removed labels still show up
- renamed issues not synced
- Paying for octobox annually?
- Sync PR review status
- Auto-refreshes broken (MINIMUM_REFRESH_INTERVAL)
- Comment edits don't show up in thread view
- Thread view doesn't show who closed an issue/PR