When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to one-click-orgs
- Deployment scripts reference old configuration of runsv under /var/www
- Support using a link to an external constitution instead of the OCO-generated constitution
- Drop support for Ruby 1.9.3 before February 2015
- Don't raise exception on validation errors when creating a share application
- Make 'registered office address' a structured field, so we can format it appropriately
- Use Rails 4 'Strong Parameters' instead of the 'Protected Attributes' gem
- Upgrade to Rails 4
- Don't allow duplicate Proposals to be created
- undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass app/models/registration_form.rb:94:in `to_pdf'
- offices#create shouldn't raise exception on validation errors