When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
128 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to opencv
- OpenCV CocoaPod maintainer wanted
- make error - undefined reference to carotene_o4t
- Opencv 4.1.0 building from source is trying to use absolute paths for python bindings.
- `minAreaRect` error with Intel C++ compiler
- error installation opencv on mac
- Update grfmt_tiff.cpp
- libjpeg-turbo faster execution, slower VideoCapture() framerate?
- libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception,modules/imgcodecs/src/loadsave.cpp:684: error: (-2:Unspecified error) could not find a writer for the specified extension in function 'imwrite_'
- Update py_face_detection.markdown: Implementing code blocks using markdown.
- Building OpenCV for IOS fails w/ code signing error
- C++ not yet supported