When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
111 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodfacts-server
- Warning about ambiguous barcodes
- Review internal code range
- Refactor taxonomy unit tests
- Halal logo display is broken
- Images are silently discarded when the lang code is wrong
- Hide the "Get the app" banner when viewing the page from the mobile app
- Performance issue for pages that return a long list of tags
- Link to "products to be completed"
- Decrease disk usage taken by product pictures
- Make fields documentation published on github repo
- HTML not yet supported