When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
258 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openfoodfacts-server
- Update the EQUADIS logo
- 3 fields for the origins? (very confusing)
- NEW DESIGN - The action menu should be on the left of the Open Food Facts logo when scrolling
- We have added a button to add details if there are missing to the KnowledgePanels, but not yet for packaging.
- Making graphs with Pro Platform : Add the Eco-Score and the Nova Group as an option in the axis
- Highlight the products of a specific brand in a different color
- We should fast-track the translation of the ingredient-analysis, nova taxonomy
- Support for updated Nutri-Score formula and comparison between old and new Nutriscore
- Document existing system for logos images in taxonomies and design new system
- API Documentation using OpenAPI (tracker)
- HTML not yet supported