When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
132 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openra
- Make AttackFrontal inherit Attackfollow, allowing attack while moving
- Game becomes paused with cycling menu screen
- Fixed production airdrop not using all possible exits
- Combine TraitEnabled and TraitPaused
- Fatal error on Windows 11 ARM via Parallels Desktop on MacBook Pro
- Refactor MapPreviewLogic
- Group TerrainSpriteLayer cells by square bins instead of rows.
- Optmize Font.Measure
- Implement a multi-resource system
- Debug menu accessible to spectator.
- C# not yet supported