When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Joining forms occur across buttons in "Share" panel for cursive scripts
- Communities events
- Indicate if the message preview is empty
- Communities membership
- Explain to users there is a limit to amount of notes displayed
- user diary pages (html and rss) contain all entries in their entirety
- Communities - communities
- Support versions in elements multi fetch
- Show/hide query intro text depending on query mode
- Add notes multi fetch API call